Our Safety Mission
Provide compliance monitoring of all safety & quality issues related to our operations
Identifying, assessing and controlling hazards as low as reasonably practical (ALARP)
Safety Management System (SMS)
Slave Lake Helicopters has built its Safety Management System (SMS) based on the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) model.
• Creating and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for all Slave Lake Helicopters employees, passengers and visitors.
Our SMS Philosophy
• Maintaining and operating airworthy aircrafts, in a safe working environment, which are subsequently operated safely.
• Ensuring that all work activities undertaken have progressed in a safe and environmentally responsible manner as per Slave Lake Helicopters' Safety Policy.
• To identify and eliminate hazardous conditions
Our safety goals:
• To provide safety-related educational material to all personnel
• To prevent and reduce aircraft accidents and incidents and to prevent resulting losses
• To incorporate awareness, compliance, inspection, investigation and education by providing programs delivered to employees
• To prevent damage and injury to non-company property and personnel resulting from our operations